Pengaruh Pertumbuhan Penduduk terhadap PDRB dan Angkatan Kerja di Kota Payakumbuh

-, Primadona (2015) Pengaruh Pertumbuhan Penduduk terhadap PDRB dan Angkatan Kerja di Kota Payakumbuh. POLI BISNIS, 7 (1). pp. 37-46. ISSN 1858-3717

[img]
Preview
PDF
286Kb

Official URL: http://www.polinpdg.ac.id

Abstract

This research aims to look at the effect of population growth on economic growth in Payakumbuh. Economic growth is seen from the variable GDP and labor force. This study uses a quantitative method for measuring influence between independent and dependent variables. Independent variable is the population growth and the dependent variable is GDP of Payakumbuh and Labor Force. The results showed that the effect of population growth on the labor force and GDP can be seen from the analysis R2 (R Square) of 0.921 (92.1%). This shows that the percentage contribution of the effect of the dependent variable to the independent variables by 92.1% while the remaining 7.9% is influenced or explained by other variables which not included in this research model (collected in a confounding variable or E). That is the effect of population growth on the labor force and GDP amounted to 92.1% while the rest is influenced by other variables that are not included in this study. As for the R value of 0,960 or 96% means the relationship between independent variables with the dependent variable in the study can be said to have a very strong relationship or tightly as close to 100%.

Item Type:Article
Subjects:C Social Sciences > CA Statistics
Divisions:Jurusan Administrasi Niaga > Prog.Studi Administrasi Bisnis-D3 > Jurnal/Karya Ilmiah
ID Code:412
Deposited By:Mr. OP Repo-4 Puskom
Deposited On:31 Oct 2016 09:30
Last Modified:08 Nov 2016 14:49

Repository Staff Only: item control page